Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Just another day at the office

Yesterday I worked 13 hours at the office.  The other receptionist hurt her back the night before, so I pulled double duty.  It made for a very long day and no quilting time... but it does provide $$.  
I work a 40 hour week in an office, but it is also a rotating 4 day work week.  There are some weekends when I have 2 days off (this one coming up), some are 3 days off and every once in awhile I get a 5 day weekend.  Those are nice, but it also means that the weekend following, I work on the Saturday.  This weekend I plan to finish up the preemie quilt for the guild, just have to quilt the borders and put the binding on.  I also hope to get the borders on mom's quilt.  Here is a sneak peek of the fabrics in the quilt.





Not sure what is going on with my camera.... I will post a clearer picture once I have the borders on.
So what are you working on this weekend?
Happy Stitching
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment